- Why Us?
- Dental Technology
- Our Location
- Contact Us
- Kids Comics
Sometimes due to fear, laziness or anxiety, patients tend to forget about booking a regular dental cleaning or checkup at their local, friendly dental clinic. In order to encourage you to schedule your next checkup and cleaning at Greenline Dental now, here’s a few good reasons why regular dental visits are so important:
|“Patients who visit the dentist regularly are much less likely to need major procedures such as root canals, gum grafts and tooth extraction.”|
1. Avoid Painful Procedures: Patients who visit the dentist regularly are much less likely to need major procedures such as root canals, gum grafts and tooth extraction. This means that patients are saving money, avoiding painful dental procedures and staying healthy!
2. Beautiful Smiles: A good looking smile starts with healthy teeth, and regular checkups and cleanings at Greenline Dental will keep you looking your best. A professional cleaning can also help remove stains on your teeth, giving them a healthy shine that will impress everyone you meet.
3. Detect oral cancer early: One of the deadliest cancers, but easiest to diagnose, is oral cancer. At our Coquitlam dental clinic, we have invested in the VELscope exam system, which works to detect cancer at the earliest stages.
4. Good example for your kids: If you have children who look up to you, make sure you practice good oral hygiene habits. Make dental checkups a priority in life, allowing for a future full of healthy smiles.
5. Reduce gum disease: Many adults will eventually get some type of periodontal disease, a leading cause of tooth loss. Luckily, gum disease can easily be treated or reversed, but only if your oral health is checked closely by the team at Greenline Dental.
For more information on maintaining good oral health, or to book a dental cleaning and checkup, contact us today!
In existence for over 30 years, dental veneers are still not commonly understood or utilized by many dental patients in Coquitlam.
While most people have heard of whitening teeth with bleach treatments, they are not aware that they are being exposed to the bleaching alternative almost daily. In fact, dental veneers are worn by actors, models and professionals and play a huge roll in the cosmetic dentistry industry.
|“Dental veneers do more than just make your smile look beautiful, they can also help fix for biting problems, help fill in gaps between teeth, or straighten overlapping teeth.”|
Dental veneers are similar to acrylic fingernails, where a replacement is shaped and placed on the natural nail. Veneers are made of a thin layer of custom-made porcelain or composite material, which are then placed over the natural tooth.
However, unlike an acrylic nail, veneers are incredibly tough. Patients with dental veneers are still able to bite into carrots, eat fudge, or enjoy anything else they would normally. Dental veneers are completely sealed against the natural tooth, lasting for several years without regular maintenance.
While professional teeth whitening may have a few limitations, veneers are used to solve a variety of oral health issues. Bleaching is typically used only to lighten teeth, without the ability to change the position, size or shape of teeth.
Dental veneers do more than just make your smile look beautiful, they can also help fix for biting problems, help fill in gaps between teeth, or straighten overlapping teeth.
Dental veneers also allow you to keep much of your natural tooth, which is always ideal. Veneers are custom-made to cover just the front and biting surface of your teeth, which leaves the back area untouched.
Don’t forget, if you are interested in any cosmetic dentistry solutions from Greenline Dental, it is incredibly important to maintain proper oral health.
For more information on dental veneers, or to book an appointment at our Coquitlam dental clinic, contact us today!
Not everyone can be graced with a natural, perfect smile. If you want a celebrity-like smile, the cosmetic dentistry experts at Greenline Dental in Coquitlam are able to suggest porcelain dental veneers, so you can achieve that smile you’ve always wanted.
We want you to know that we are open and observing Covid-19 safety protocols. Patient health and safety is our #1 priority, and we use personal protective equipment for all our staff to serve you in a safe and healthy environment.
If you have missed or had to cancel your dental hygiene appointment or had to delay any treatment plans due to COVID-19, now is a good time to book your next appointment.
Please call or email us if you require an appointment.